Mon, March 16
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Learn to program with Python!
Python is one of the most widely used programming languages today. With its simple, plain-English syntax and powerful libraries that boost your code, Python will help you create games, solve problems, and analyze data. This course is intended for those brand-new to programming, or who have done minimal programming before.
You will learn:
- Python syntax and keywords
- how to create variables and functions
- the elements of a basic program
- how to use logical structures like loops, conditionals, and more
- Python’s built-in data structures and how to use them
- how to import and analyze text files
This class will meet on Mondays from 6:00 to 7:30 for 5 sessions in March and April (3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, and 4/13). The cost of $100 includes all five classes. Bring your own laptop or use one of ours.
Ages: Adults and teens
SIMILAR UPCOMING EVENTS
Bookings are closed for this event.
Support Holyoke Codes
Holyoke Codes offers free coding and robotics education to students in Holyoke. Your support will help bring computer science opportunities to more kids. Any amount helps. Thank you!