100 Bigelow St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center is a non-profit joint venture between Boston University, Harvard University, MIT, Northeastern University, and the University of Massachusetts, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible infrastructure for research computing systems.
Located in downtown Holyoke, the MGHPCC is an anchor institution in the Holyoke Innovation District, a local and regional task force that aims to catalyze the innovative and creative economy in Holyoke and the Pioneer Valley, in conjunction with Massachusetts initiatives for revitalization and economic activity in our Gateway Cities. The MGHPCC is a committed member of the community, hosting and co-organizing workshops and events that enhance the quality and accessibility of education in computer science, information technology and science, technology, engineering and math.
- Lab - Sat, May 11 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Soccer Robots! - Mon, July 8 - Fri, July 12 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Coding with Python - Mon, July 22 - Fri, July 26 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 3D Modeling and Printing - Mon, August 12 - Fri, August 16 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Python with Machine Learning and Computer Vision - Mon, August 19 - Fri, August 23 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm