100 Bigelow St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center is a non-profit joint venture between Boston University, Harvard University, MIT, Northeastern University, and the University of Massachusetts, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible infrastructure for research computing systems.
Located in downtown Holyoke, the MGHPCC is an anchor institution in the Holyoke Innovation District, a local and regional task force that aims to catalyze the innovative and creative economy in Holyoke and the Pioneer Valley, in conjunction with Massachusetts initiatives for revitalization and economic activity in our Gateway Cities. The MGHPCC is a committed member of the community, hosting and co-organizing workshops and events that enhance the quality and accessibility of education in computer science, information technology and science, technology, engineering and math.
- Make Realistic 3D Models with Blender - Sat, December 14 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Lab - Sat, January 4 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Python I - Tue, January 7 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Python II - Wed, January 8 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Python for Data - Wed, January 8 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Python III - Thu, January 9 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm