100 Bigelow St.
Holyoke, MA 01040
The Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center is a non-profit joint venture between Boston University, Harvard University, MIT, Northeastern University, and the University of Massachusetts, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible infrastructure for research computing systems.
Located in downtown Holyoke, the MGHPCC is an anchor institution in the Holyoke Innovation District, a local and regional task force that aims to catalyze the innovative and creative economy in Holyoke and the Pioneer Valley, in conjunction with Massachusetts initiatives for revitalization and economic activity in our Gateway Cities. The MGHPCC is a committed member of the community, hosting and co-organizing workshops and events that enhance the quality and accessibility of education in computer science, information technology and science, technology, engineering and math.
- Lab - Sat, August 25 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Quantum Computing - Wed, August 29 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Game Design with Construct - Sat, September 8 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Lab - Wed, September 12 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Code with Python Series - Mon, September 17 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Coding and Digital Animation Series - Wed, September 19 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Talk Like a Pirate with Scratch! - Wed, September 19 - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Raspberry (and more) Jam! - Sat, September 29 - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm